How to set up email forwarding in Plesk:
- First, login to the Plesk control panel.
- Then, click on the E-mail address icon once logged in.
- Click on the e-mail address on the mail page for the e-mail forwarder you wish to create.
- Click the Forwarding tab on the next page.
- Enable the “Switch to mail forwarding “ box, and enter the email address you want to be forwarded, in the “Forward incoming messages to the following email address.”
- After that, click on the OK button.
- Lastly, you should see the success message on the next screen. The success message should be viewed on the next following display.