How to Change Email Password in VestaCP
Step 1. Login to VestaCP
- Firstly, open any browser on your desktop.
- Then, open your VestaCP link and insert your login details.
- Next, click Log in.
Step 2. Change Email Password in VestaCP
- Click ‘MAIL’ on the top of the page.
- Then, go to ‘LIST ACCOUNT’.
- Next, go to email that you want to change the password and click ‘EDIT’.
- Insert your new password and then click Save.
- After that, click the ‘MAIL’ menu again.
- Click ‘OPEN WEBMAIL’ and this will lead you to a new page which is Roundcube Webmail login page.
- Lastly, enter your username and the new password.
- If you can successfully login your email account, that shows that your password have been successfully change.