Why Use Custom Error Pages?
How to Create Custom Error Pages in cPanel
- Firstly, login to cPanel.
- Secondly, click Error Pages under Advanced section. Select the domain for which you will add a custom error page if you have multiple domains in cPanel.
- Click one of the error code links to create a page for that specific error.
- Then, you will be taken to a page editor. Add page code, header and body tags to customize your page.
- Place your cursor inside the <body> tags and click a tag link to insert the variable code.
- Lastly, click Save when you’re finished.