Prevent Emails from landing in Outlook Junk folder
Please take note, Microsoft Outlook is a 3rd party email client and we provide support for this client on the best effort basis. In order to prevent emails from landing in client’s Outlook junk folder, users need to make the necessary changes on their end – set “No Automatic Filtering” in Junk Email Options, turns off all junk filters but leave the “Blocked Senders List” activated for incoming email. User can make the following changes to ensure that mails from certain senders will not get into Junk folder.
A) Marking Email and Senders as “Not Junk”:
1. Open Microsoft Outlook.
2. Then, Go to the Inbox Screen.
3. Select the “Junk E-mail” folder. A list of mail items will appear on the right preview pane.
4. Right click on each mail item that is not considered junk.
5. Next, Scroll to and click on “Mark as Not Junk”.
6. Lastly, Click OK.
B) Adding a Sender to the Safe Sender List:
1. Open your Junk E-mail folder.
2. If you have moved the mail to a new folder, open that folder.
3. Right click on the message and scroll to Add Sender to Safe Senders List.
4. Then, click OK.
5. If mail from a specific domain is going to the Junk E-mail folder select the option to Add Sender’s Domain (@example.com) to Safe Senders List.