What is Addon Domain?
All of Casbay’s Shared Hosting accounts share the same nameservers. Therefore, using the main domain name as your addon domain name for hosting services can lead to DNS synchronization issues which may cause occasional website downtime.
This article will show you how to add an addon domain using cPanel.
How to create a Addon domain in cPanel
2. Secondly, Click on Addon Domains.
- Next, enter the information in Create an Addon Domain section.
- New Domain Name: your domain name for addon domain. Make sure there is no extra spaces before and after your domain name.
- Subdomain & Document Root: will be filled automatically
How to Remove an Addon Domain
2. Click on Remove.
3. If you want to delete the FTP account for your addon domain in cPanel, check the Delete the associated FTP account box.
4. Lastly, click Remove when you are finished.