HOW TO: Change the primary language in cPanel
- Firstly, login to cPanel and go to PERFERENCES section.
- Next, Click the Change Language icon.
- Then, select the new desired language, then click Change.
- That’s it! The language was altered.
- And next, Now you will realize when navigating through cPanel. That the language used has been translated into the freshly chosen language.
- To change back, simply repeat the process.
We hope this article helped you to learn about how to change the primary language in cPanel. For more articles, please go to Knowledge Base.