How to enable auto-reply messages in Plesk
1. Firstly, login to Plesk.
2. Secondly, click the Mail tab.
3. Next, select the email address for which you want to setup an auto-reply.
4. Then, click the Auto-Reply tab.
5. Click to switch on auto-reply, then complete the form.
6. If you also want the original message forwarded to another email, enter it in the Forward to field.
7. Lastly, click OK.
We hope this article helped you to learn about how to enable email account auto-reply message in Plesk. For more articles, kindly visit our Knowledge Base.