Using multiple identities in RoundCube
1. Firstly, login to RoundCube Webmail.
2. Secondly, click the Settings option.
3. Next, click the Identities option under Settings section.
4. To create a new identity, click the “+” icon at the bottom.
5. Afer that, enter the desired information for the new identity.
6. Lastly, click Save.
7. The new identity is now listed along with our original identity. You can create as many identities as you wish, by repeating the steps we just did.
8. Let’s return to the main E-mail page.
9. Then, click the Compose icon to compose a new mail.
10. Now when sending email, we can choose to send FROM any of our identities by selecting the identity from this Sender drop-down box.
Read more on How to use multi-account functions in WHM or check out our Email Hosting for more information.