How to edit your contact information in Plesk
To update your contact information:
- Firstly, click Profile & Preferences in the navigation pane.
- Then, update your information as required, and then click OK.
To change your password:
- Firstly, click Change Password in the navigation pane.
- Enter your old and new passwords.
- Lastly, click OK.
If you forgot your password:
- Firstly, type the URL of your Parallels Plesk Panel in your web browser‘s address bar.
For example, https://your-server.com:8443.
- Next, press ENTER. Parallels Plesk Panel login screen will appears.
- After that, click on Forgot your password?
- You will need to specify your registered login name and e-mail address. Type your login name into the Login box and your email address into the Email box, then click OK.
- If your password was stored by the system in encrypted form and cannot be sent by e-mail, you will be prompted to set up a new password using a secret code.
- The secret code will be generated and sent to you email. Once you received the e-mail, click the link in the message body. A new browser will open up.
- Then, specify your login name and a new password.
- The Secret Code field of the form should be automatically filled by the system, and if it is not, you need to copy the secret code to the clipboard and paste to the form.
- Lastly, click OK to submit.