How can I manage my MailEnable?
To manage my MailEnable :
1. Firstly, open MailEnable Professional Program.
2. Secondly, create a new postoffice by right-hand clicking the postoffice and enter the domain name & password
3. Then, enable WebAdmin by right-hand clicking | Properties | Web Admin | Enable Web Admin
4. Next, you should now be able to access MEAdmin via the following URL: http:18.104.22.168meadmin
5. Enter the admin username & password.
For further information, please contact our team.
What is MailEnable?
MailEnable is another excellent proposal if you have a Windows Server. It is a paid mail server, but there is a free version too (the Standard). It is one of the most popular mail servers for Windows.
There are 4 versions:
- Standard (Free)
- Professional (starting at 349 USD)
- Enterprise (starting at 699 USD)
- Premium (starting at 1098 USD)
It is popular of its integration with Outlook and its set of features similar to Microsoft Exchange.
- Supports SMTP, IMAP, and POP3 (All versions)
- Webmail for easy access through the web (All versions)
- Contacts, Calendars, Schedule Tasks (All versions)
- Anti-Spam (All versions)
- Media players for videos and audio for the attached files (All versions)
- ActiveSync (cost extra) for iOS and Android. (Professional and up)
- Content filtering (Professional and up)
- Antivirus (Professional and up)
- Outlook MAPI Connector for MS Outlook (Enterprise, unlimited for the Premium)
- Collaboration and sharing (Enterprise, Premium)