How to Adjust Email Quota In cPanel
Depending on your needs and situation, you might need to increase or decrease your email quota. Increase the Email Quota In cPanel will offer users the room to store more emails so they will not be forced to delete the mails or empty the trash folder.
Follow the steps below to adjust your email quota:
- Firstly, login to cPanel.
- Secondly, click on “Email Accounts” under “Mail” section.
- You will see a list of existing mail accounts in the cPanel.
- Next, click on “Change Quota” button on the account that you want to make changes to.
- Then, you may insert the new quota in the blank field by choosing the value from the drop down menu. You can choose “unlimited” but it is not advisable to do so. Click on “Change Quota” once you have keyed in the new email quota to save and apply changes.
- Lastly, a success message will be displayed if there is no error in your earlier steps. And you’re done!
We hope this article helped you to learn about how to change your email quota in cPanel. For more articles, please go to Knowledge Base.