REDIRECTING USERS TO SSL-ENABLED CONNECTIONS
You may want to ensure that visitors to your web site always use a secure connection. To do this, follow these steps:
1. Log in to Plesk.
2. In the left sidebar, click Websites & Domains.
3. Locate the domain you want to configure, and then click Hosting Settings:
4. Under Security, select the SSL/TLS support and Permanent SEO-safe 301 redirect from HTTP to HTTPS check boxes:
5. In the Certificate list box, select the SSL certificate that you want to use for the site.
6. Click OK. Your site now uses a secure connection for all web page requests.
Redirect traffic to SSL connections in Plesk
Last modified: March 31, 2020