Redirecting Users to SSL-Enabled Connections
You may want to ensure that visitors to your web site always use a secure connection. To do this, follow these steps:
1. Firstly, log in to Plesk.
2. Then, click Websites & Domains in the left sidebar.
3. Next, locate the domain you want to configure, and then click Hosting Settings.
4. After that, check the SSL/TLS support and Permanent SEO-safe 301 redirect from HTTP to HTTPS checkboxes under Security section.
5. In the Certificate list box, select the SSL certificate that you want to use for the site.
6. Lastly, click OK.