Domain aliases enable you to point one or more domains to your primary domain.
For example, if your primary domain is example.com, you could have domain aliases for example.org and example.net that point to example.com.
Now let’s learn how to create a domain alias.
1. Log in to cPanel.
2. Click the “Aliases” icon.
3. A domain alias is useful when you have additional domain names that you want people to be able to use to get to your website.
4. Enter the new domain, then click “Add Domain”.
5. That’s it! Now when someone browses to example.net, they’ll automatically be redirected to example.com.
6. Be sure to set your domain alias’s DNS settings to the same as your main domain, so the redirection will work properly.