Protect Your Site – Build Customer Trust!
What Is SiteLock ?
Some description text for this item
SiteLock, the Global Leader in business website security solutions, is the only web security solution to offer complete, cloud-based website protection. Its 360-degree monitoring finds and fixes threats, prevents future attacks, accelerates website performance and meets PCI compliance standards for businesses of all sizes. Founded in 2008, SiteLock protects over 6 million websites worldwide.
Protect Your Site – Build Customer Trust!
Casbay offering three SiteLock products
The SiteLock Trust Seal provides customer confidence and increases your sales and conversions.
The SiteLock Seal show increases the conversion rates on your site. It will give credibility & confidence to your company instantly in customers ‘ eyes.
SiteLock automatically scans your website for vulnerabilities and malware to ensure they are not being blocked or spammed.
Validates that your business exists and can be trusted.
Spam & Malware Monitoring
Checks your site daily to make sure you’re free of spam and malware.
With Sitelock installed in your website, you get instant alert when there are attacks from malicious users or hackers.
Frequently Asked Questions
SiteLock protects your website from various security problems, and shows your visitors that your site is safe.
Once installed, SiteLock Basic performs numerous scans of your website, finding security breaches including malware, email vulnerabilities, and other problems. When the various scans are complete and your business is verified, you can display the “SiteLock Secure” badge on your site, letting your visitors know that your site is officially safe and problem free.
Absolutely. SiteLock does not modify any of your website data or applications. We simply scan your site, much like your PC anti-virus scanning software. We identify potential problems and notify you of them. If you need help fixing any issues, our expert services team is available to provide technical support.
Casbay® is a SiteLock partner offering three SiteLock products that are available to its web hosting customers only. Get Started Today!
Most of the time, the vulnerabilities were due to outdated versions of open source web applications installed on your website such as Joomla, WordPress, Drupal, etc.
What you need to do is generate and download a full backup of your website, and perform an upgrade of your web application to the latest version. If you are using a custom developed web application, then you shall contact your website developer immediately.
Your website might potentially get hacked and cause disruption to your website. Your website might also be used as medium for sending out SPAM or hacking another vulnerable website.
Casbay will ensure the server and network which your website is hosted on are secure. However, the security of your website or web application layer needs the cooperation from you as a website owner as well as your Webmaster or Web Developer.
Simple Rules of Thumb:
- Password. Make sure you use strong passwords that have a combination of alphabets, numbers and special characters. Use different passwords for different logins; change your password once at least every 3 months.
- Open Source Web Applications. Make sure your web applications are always up to date. If you are using the pre-installed apps from your cPanel cPAddons, SiteSoftware or Softaculous, you can upgrade easily to the latest version using the one-lick “Upgrade” button inside your cPanel.
- Unused Web Application. Make sure your web applications that are no longer in use or for testing purposes only are disabled or deleted.
- Folders and Files Permission. Make sure you don’t allow “All Writeable” and “All Executable” to all your files and folders. Only grant the required permissions to selected folders and try to avoid granting both “All Writeable” and “All Executable” to the same folder.
Terms and Conditions
- Promotion price is applicable to new registration only. For renewal, the price will be reverted to default price.
- Submitting your order(s) to Casbay does not mean your requested domain(s) is/are already registered until payment confirmation is received.
- Casbay reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of this offer without any prior notice.
- If you have any further questions or concerns, please contact us.