Self Help VPS Reinstallation
Self Help VPS Reinstallation, When you ordered your VPS, you selected an operating system (OS) image for initial setup on the server. You can easily change the installed OS image at any time by using VPS Automation Client Portal. To do this, follow these steps:
1. Access to VPS Automation Client Area
2. Click Manage:
3. Under Controls, click Reinstall.
4. A list of operating system images appears. Select the operating system image you want to install on your VPS, and then click Reinstall.
5. At the confirmation prompt, click Yes.
6. After a few minutes, the re-installation process finishes and you can log in to the server.